What is causing this constant poisonous, chemical taste in my mouth?
snorky998 Asked: What is causing this constant poisonous, chemical taste in my mouth?
For two weeks now I have had the most horrible taste in my mouth. It is like poison.A mix of bitter, soap, menthol, chemicals.On the tip and back of my tongue, and all the soft tissues in my mouth tingle like after you rinse with strong mouthwash.I have had sinus infection years ago and it is much much worse. I had a dental implant six month ago and no problems.I do not have gastric problems as far as I know.it affects the taste of all my food and drink.I have not had pine nuts. Please someone??
might be woody's good old stick.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- poison taste in mouth
- chemical taste in my mouth
- poisonous taste in mouth
- toxic taste in mouth
- toxic taste on tongue
- constant taste of chemical in mouth
- What causes a poison taste in your mouth
- what causes a taste of poison in your mouth
- tongue tastes like poison
- what would cause a poisoning taste in my mouth